WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS FOR WEEK ENDING 5 NOVEMBER 1999:
- Disconnected the probe spinup lines, electrical cables, and vacuum lines.
- Performed an intentional high rate boiloff of excess liquid helium from the main tank.
- Disconnected the helium vent and fill lines.
- Removed scaffolding and flooring materials.
- Lifted and rotated the payload.
13 of the 14 of the PWAs for the GSS have been reviewed by Lockheed Martin and Zentek. The team members involved in this work include B. Bencze, J. Dusenbury, R. Gray, M. Irwin, J. Kilner, E. Koster, D. Manner, S. Smader, and R. Tavernetti.
Photo: Payload test team members in front of the horizontal payload. From left to right, Russ Leese, Ed Ingraham, Chuck Warren, Jon Janicki, Tom Welsh, Mike Taber and Jim Maddocks.
Photo: Probe B being lowered on the outer deck of LMMS B/255.